Wow, I'm really coming down to the wire here. Four months from today I will be home again... Crazy! We found out today that Elder L. Tom Perry is coming to visit our mission! He'll be coming on March 12th, and its possible Elder Richards and I might be picking him up from the airport! Gulp... Talk about nerve-wracking. I'm excited to meet him though. Things have been super busy for Elder Richards and I lately. We have been preparing lots of zone conferences and leadership trainings recently. Its been kind of stressful, especially for Elder Richards since he's new. Its been good though. Elder Richards and I get along great, and I think we'll accomplish good things together. We both spoke in sacrament meeting yesterday, and our mission president was there. He emailed us today and said that our talks were "one of the most inspired and best presented that I have had the privilege to listen to." Not to toot my own horn at all... It was just really nice to get a compliment like that.
I was kind of sad to hear that Bishop Webb (Bishop in home ward) was released! I can hardly imagine our ward without him as Bishop. I can barely even remember what Bishop Hadfield looks like haha. I'm sure he'll do a great job. I'm also excited to hear that Scott Johnson is in the bishopric now. He'll do great, too. Weird that I'll be coming back to different leadership in the ward... Huh. I guess a lot of things will be different when I get back. I might as well get used to it.
I'm excited to hear that the family reunion will be right after I get home! It will be so great to see everyone.
Anyway, things are going well and I am truly happy. Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment