EGH SLIDESHOW
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
An Elder in Ridgecrest
Hey everyone! We put an article in the paper yesterday, and that should really help get the word out about our mission and goals. We are also starting to teach a foreign exchange student from Germany! I'm really excited about that. I hope and pray that the spirit will touch his heart, and that he will gain a desire to come onto Christ through baptism. The weather has been really cool this week! It was only 75 degrees this weekend! I'm not sure that will last... I am having such a great time out here. Things have been a little slower than I would like, but I know things are going to pick up soon. I love you all and I appreciate your love and support. I have been receiving so many blessings from your continued prayers and letters, it means a lot to me to have so many people who care about me. I hope you are all doing well and know how much the lord loves you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment