"I am starting to forget what music sounds like. There is no music allowed here at all, even church music. I'm pretty much going through withdrawals, so I sing obnoxiously all the time. I'm sure everyone loves that."
"I've seen Taylor like four times. Just by chance I sat almost right next to him at a devotional last night. He's doing well, he already knew some Spanish."
"I'm feeling great health-wise. I've been maintaining good blood sugars and I've been exercising every day. I feel great! Elder Lesa always, without fail, asks if I’ve had my shot after I eat.”
“I sang in sacrament meeting. I sang “I Know that my Redeemer Lives”. Everyone said it went pretty well.”
“I can’t wait to start teaching people. I’ve already been able to feel God’s love for them and His desire to help them. He just needs me to be a messenger.”
No comments:
Post a Comment